Daily we get asked for anti-aging solutions, so we are proud to introduce Bellafill, the filler with long-term results. It’s permanently turning back the clock and reversing the signs of aging.
“This is the first thing I’ve gotten my hands on that actually reverses the signs of aging,” Premier Med Spa owner, Katy Armstrong said. “There are a lot of things out there that prevent or delay the signs of aging, but this actually is reversing the aging process by reformulating the production of collagen.”
Bellafill, a long-term injectable filler, has been FDA approved after a 5 year study to test the effectiveness of the product. With a high satisfaction rating, Bellafill is indicated for correcting nasolabial folds and acne scars for longer than any other dermal filler.
Using a new technology that mimics natural collagen and helps promote collagen growth, Bellafill gives you a natural looking youthfulness for longer than other fillers. Immediately after the injections, you will notice a smoother appearance of wrinkles, that will continue to improve and diminish wrinkles over time.
With the help of Bellafill, you can be happy and smiling without giving away your age. Bellafill will help fill in the smile lines, leaving you with a naturally younger looking smile.
Call Premier Med Spa to set up a consultation and see if Bellafill is right for you! (214) 730-6300
With colder weather around the corner, you anticipate your skin to appear more dull and drab… however, you can have that same healthy summer glow even with the freezing temperatures lurking in the near future! Just follow these simple tips:
- Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize- In the winter, you will notice a drop in moisture on your skin, it is necessary to replace that moisture. You may notice that your skin routine for the spring and summer doesn’t quite cut it for fall and winter, this is normal! Listen to your body’s response to the change in weather and change your skin routine.
- Sunscreen- Even in the winter, harmful UV rays can wreck havoc on your skin. Apply sunscreen daily to protect your skin from aging prematurely due to sun exposure.
- Humidify the Air- To go along with moisturizing the skin, you need to moisturize the air around you. This simple step can help prevent your skin from drying out after applying your moisturizer.
- Mask- Use a moisturizing mask at least once a week to help clarify your skin and maintain that healthy glow.
- Hydrafacials- Schedule an appointment with Katy to have a hydrafacial. These facials help clean, extract and hydrate your skin. Come in with drab skin and leave with healthy, glowing skin.
- Tailored Skin Care Regimens- Schedule a free skin care consultation with Katy to receive a tailored regimen perfect for your skin condition. Katy can help determine your skin type and what products or services would be ideal to achieve younger, healthy skin.
As always, Premier Med Spa is here to help you achieve the healthiest skin possible. If you have any questions regarding your skin care needs, give us a call to set up a consultation so we can help pinpoint specific areas that will give you optimal results
Bellafill has been around for years, after being the only long-term FDA approved filler, it has finally concluded a clinical study. For five years, Suneva Medical has conducted research over the safety and effectiveness of Bellafill in a long-term setting. Bellafill has exceeded expectations and is now proven to last for 5 years! We’ve known all along Bellafill was the best long-term filler, now we have the results to prove it! Check out the press release from Suneva Medical about the results of their study!
For the month of September, Premier Med Spa is excited to offer Bellafill at a $800 a syringe. Call now to schedule a consultation to look years younger, for years longer than other fillers! (214) 730-6300