With colder weather around the corner, you anticipate your skin to appear more dull and drab… however, you can have that same healthy summer glow even with the freezing temperatures lurking in the near future! Just follow these simple tips:
- Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize- In the winter, you will notice a drop in moisture on your skin, it is necessary to replace that moisture. You may notice that your skin routine for the spring and summer doesn’t quite cut it for fall and winter, this is normal! Listen to your body’s response to the change in weather and change your skin routine.
- Sunscreen- Even in the winter, harmful UV rays can wreck havoc on your skin. Apply sunscreen daily to protect your skin from aging prematurely due to sun exposure.
- Humidify the Air- To go along with moisturizing the skin, you need to moisturize the air around you. This simple step can help prevent your skin from drying out after applying your moisturizer.
- Mask- Use a moisturizing mask at least once a week to help clarify your skin and maintain that healthy glow.
- Hydrafacials- Schedule an appointment with Katy to have a hydrafacial. These facials help clean, extract and hydrate your skin. Come in with drab skin and leave with healthy, glowing skin.
- Tailored Skin Care Regimens- Schedule a free skin care consultation with Katy to receive a tailored regimen perfect for your skin condition. Katy can help determine your skin type and what products or services would be ideal to achieve younger, healthy skin.
As always, Premier Med Spa is here to help you achieve the healthiest skin possible. If you have any questions regarding your skin care needs, give us a call to set up a consultation so we can help pinpoint specific areas that will give you optimal results